Evaluation criteria of the “Women’s Physique” category in the UFBF federation
- Each participant is called out to the stage individually in the order of numbers and has a maximum of 60 seconds to perform the free program.
- The entire composition of the category is called out to the stage in the order of numbers and is formed in equal numbers along the diagonal lines on each side of the stage. The central part of the stage remains free to call out the athletes and compare them.
- Then, the Chief Judge calls the groups of participants by numbers for comparison after a quarter turn and mandatory poses:
- Open-Handed Front Double Biceps
- Straight-Handed Chest Side
- Open-Handed Double Biceps Back
- Straight-Leged Side Triceps
- Abdominals and Thighs.
- The category’s winner is determined by the sum of points in the free and required program.
Requirements for the appearance of athletes:
- The bikini should open both the abdominal muscles and the muscles of the lower back. If the participant’s bikini does not meet followed the rules or does not meet acceptable standards of taste and decency, the Chief Judge has the right to order the participant to change the bikini; otherwise, the participant may be disqualified.
- The athlete’s number must always be securely attached to the left side of the bikini.
- Participants should not wear shoes during the judging.
- During the judging, the hair should be removed from the shoulders to hide the muscles of the upper back and shoulders.
- During the judging, participants are prohibited from wearing watches, pendants, chains, bracelets (on the wrists or ankles), jewelry, except imitation jewelry.
- The use of props in the second round and/or during the comparison is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use vulgar, obscene, and/or profanity in music for any program.
- It is forbidden to apply additional tanning products on competitive tanning (oils, moisturizers, skin creams, sunscreens, and similar products).
Current categories in the UFBF federation:
- Women’s physique open.