Evaluation criteria of the “Women’s Figure” category in the UFBF federation
- Each participant is called out to the stage individually, in the order of numbers, and has a maximum of 30 seconds to present their form. Then, the participants line up in equal numbers along the diagonal lines on each side of the stage. The central part of the scene remains free to call out.
- The Chief Judge calls the numbers of the participants for their required comparison, where the selected participants are compared with each other in a quarter turn. The Chief Judge of the tournament determines the number and placement of participants on the stage.
- The category’s winner is determined by the sum of points in the presentation and required program. They will be evaluated the athlete’s appearance, including hair and make-up.
Requirements for the appearance of athletes:
- For judging, participants must be in a separate swimsuit, the color and style of which are chosen at the participant’s discretion. A bikini should cover at least a third of the buttocks. The bikini should open both the abdominal muscles and the muscles of the lower back. Thongs are prohibited. Be sure to wear shoes (high heels, 10-12 cm).
- The participant’s number must always be securely attached to the trunks’ left side for posing.
- During the judging, participants may not wear watches, pendants, chains, bracelets (on the wrists or ankles, except for pass elements and accessories approved by the Federation).
- It is forbidden to apply additional tanning products on competitive tanning (oils, moisturizers, skin creams, sunscreens, and similar products).
Current categories in the UFBF federation:
- Women’s miss figure – up to and including 163 cm;
- Women’s miss figure – over 163 cm and up to and including 168 cm;
- Women’s miss figure – over 168 cm.